The Builders Exchange of Kentucky and the Associated General Contractors of Kentucky will be hosting our first annual Sporting Clays tournament to benefit the Kentucky-based ACE Mentor Programs on Friday, August 24th at Jefferson Gun Club in Brooks, Kentucky. 100% of the event proceeds will go to fund scholarships for and operations of the ACE Mentor Programs in Louisville and Lexington high schools.
The tournament information is outlined in more detail below, but generally consists of a morning flight on Friday which is immediately followed by the awards lunch/pig roast/networking event at approximately 1:00 PM. The cookout will run until 3:00 PM.
Deadline for entering is Friday, August 10th.
Click here for registration and payment forms and directions to the Jefferson Gun Club.
If you would like to enter or support the sporting clays tournament, (i.e. door prize, cash donations, or serve lunch) please contact John Cary, Gary Lloyd, or Richard Vincent. Your support and participation is very much appreciated.
This event is limited to the first 30 paid teams!!!
John Cary – Builders Exchange of Kentucky – 502-459-9800
Gary Lloyd, Chairman – LBM Construction Co. – 502-452-1151
Richard Vincent – AGC of Kentucky – 502-223-8845
Make checks payable to:
ACE of the Bluegrass,
P.O. Box 457
Frankfort, KY 40602
1. Participation in the event will be limited to 30 registered 4-man teams. Enrollment will continue until August 10th or when 30 teams have registered.
2. Designated “Team Captain” on the entry form will be responsible for his/her team registration.
3. Registration will be held between 8:00 A.M. and 8:45 A.M. on Friday, August 24th at Jefferson Gun Club.
5. Our Federal Tax I.D. Number is 27-3992812 for those of you who require one.
6. Included in the registration fee will be shells for 20 and 12 gauge shotguns.
7. IMI will be providing eye and ear protection to all participants. Thank you!!
8. Each participant must sign release and hold harmless all involved parties at registration.
9. Raffle for items (including shotguns) will also be offered for interested participants.
10. Prizes will be provided to teams that finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd with other prizes awarded as well.
11. Four Person Golf Carts will be available to rent for $100 per team. Please indicate on the form if you are interested in this option.
12. 5th Shooter may be added to each team (optional) for $250. Each team will be scored by the top 4 scores per station. Please note on registration documents.
13. Event Sponsorship ($2500) – Includes Team of five (5), prominently displayed banner at range, signage at station, listing in promotional materials and association publications.
14. Station Sponsorship ($400) – Includes professional signage at station.
15. Pig Roast Sponsor ($2500) – Includes prominently displayed professional signage during pig roast. Opportunity to address attendees at awards banquet. Promotion by associations in respective publications.